Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Ho, Ho, Ho! Family Pictures!

I saw that JCPenney had an early bird special for Christmas cards.  So, last week I took the girls to Kohl's to pick out Christmas outfits.  My mom came, too.  I love the outfits we picked out, and I adore the pictures that we got.

Apparently, Friday night was pretty busy at JCPenney because, despite having a 6 o'clock appointment, the photographer wasn't able to take our pictures until 7 o'clock.  Reagan fell asleep in the waiting room, and Madelyn was rubbing her eyes, which made me nervous.  We were quite fortunate to get such good pictures, I think.

The photographer started by just taking pictures of Madelyn to make sure that we got her pictures taken before she lost patience.  As the photographer was trying to get Madelyn's attention, she asked me for her name.  I told her Madelyn's name, but Madelyn wasn't very responsive.  Then I said, "You can call her Goo Goo, like her sisters do."  When the photographer called her Goo Goo, Madelyn squealed with delight, and the photographer was able to get some stunning pictures.  Pretty funny, huh?  I'm hoping, for Madelyn's sake, that the nickname won't stick, but for now, it's pretty cute that she responds to Goo Goo.

I hope you all enjoy these pictures as much as I do!



















2 comments:

  1. I just scroll up and and down and up and down and up and down. These pics just make me grin! I can't even choose a favorite!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete