Friday, March 21, 2014

Reagan can walk

     Two weeks ago in Sunday School I set Reagan on the floor, and she walked!  Up to that point, she had only ever taken one or two steps before falling down, but there in Sunday School Reagan walked from one person to another, handing them her sunglasses, so that they could put them on her face.  She looks really cute in those sunglasses, and it tickles her so much to look at the world through them. 

     Needless to say, I didn't pay very much attention to the lesson because I was so proud of my incredibly adorable daughter.  I was terribly tempted to pull out my phone to take some pictures and make a video, but I resisted the temptation and planted the memory in my mind.  She really was gregarious and won the hearts of lots of people in Sunday School that day.

     During the last two weeks, she has made a lot of progress and even seems to prefer walking to crawling.  Here are a couple of pictures I have taken of our little "Roo."







If you can believe it, it is kind of difficult to get a good picture of someone walking.  I'm not giving up on getting better pictures, but I did want to make the post before I erroneously decided I didn't need to record the experience after all.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Wish I could have seen her sharing her sunglasses and having everyone put them on her. :)

    ReplyDelete