Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Family Pictures

I'm going to share our recent family pictures in a separate blog post today because I want you all to be able to look at them and decide which ones you would like me to print off for you.  If you don't want any, I won't be insulted.  I'll number each picture, so that you can indicate to me which picture you'd like.  Also, please tell me how many you'd like and what size you would like.  Then I can send them to you.  Or, if you'd prefer, you can download the pictures and order prints for yourselves. Either way is fine with me.

I love Jennie!  She takes great pictures, doesn't she?

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

3 comments:

  1. Hi Whitney, the Provo Roberts would like small pictures (wallet or 3x5) of pictures 3, 8, and 11. If you can order them, we'll pay you back. It takes me forever to actually print pictures. These are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I'd like 5 x 7 prints of 1 and 4. Get them ready so I can have them when I come out next week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to trouble you Whitney, but could we also have number 1? B

    ReplyDelete