Monday, May 29, 2017

Madelyn's Blessing Day

Matt gave Madelyn her baby blessing on May 7th.  My dad, Bishop Tom McHoes, Steven Hall, Dale Clyde, and Jon Bird stood in the circle with him.  It was such a sweet, tender blessing.  Tears came to my eyes as I felt Heavenly Father's love for our precious daughter.  I can't remember everything that Matt said in the blessing, but I do remember that he began by saying that she has come to the earth during a time of great challenge and great opportunity.  She will have the opportunity to get a good education and get sealed in the temple.  Heavenly Father blessed her with a desire to share the Gospel and that she will be an instrument of great change in people's lives.  I really believe that's true.  She is such a sweet, tender baby.  I'm so proud of her and grateful that Heavenly Father sent her to our family.

The day before her blessing we tried on her dress and took some pictures. 

Reagan and Madelyn are crazy about each other.

Look at that sweet face!

Don't you love Kirsten's outfit?

Unfortunately, Kirsten usually asks to hold her after Reagan is done.  So, Madelyn is usually crying by the time Kirsten holds her.

Our family after her blessing










1 comment: