Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Reagan's birthday

Reagan turned three this Sunday.  We had a lot of fun celebrating her birthday on Saturday with her friends.  I told her that she could only invite four friends, which she was fine with, but then I kept inviting more of her friends.  So, we ended up with seven friends, which was actually perfect.  I am so glad they could all come, and that she already has so many wonderful friends.

On Sunday we had my brother Brian and his family over for dinner and more cupcakes.  We always enjoy their company.  Reagan loves her cousins so much.

We had a big snow fall on the Friday before her birthday, and we went on a snow walk!

These are her friends.  In this picture they're eating their pizza.

Reagan took her wish very seriously, which is probably why it came true.  I love this huge breath she took before blowing out her candles.

Blue frosting all over her face.

Blue frosting all over Kirsten's face.

Brian and Norma got Reagan a Nephi action figure.  From the look on her face, you can tell she's in love.

Nana and Grampa got Reagan a Ryder and Zuma bath set.  Reagan revealed that when she blew out her candles, she wished for a Ryder.  So, her birthday wish came true!

I asked her to look up, so that we could see her face in the picture.  She took me very literally.  Here, she's wearing her new Paw Patrol nightgown from Papa and Beth.  She loves it!

Mimzy gave her a puppet theater tent with some puppets.  It's such a cool present, and we are having fun putting on puppet shows together.

Mommy and Daddy gave her a 1994 original Lion King poster.

Reagan playing with Zuma in his hovercraft.





I'm so grateful for my little Reagan Roo.  I can't believe she's already three!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Reagan! We had such fun at her party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three!! She's such a cutie. :) The picture of blowing out her candles is such a classic. Looks like a real happy time!

    ReplyDelete